Saturday, August 29, 2009

Frustrating shopping!

Shopping? frustrating? Sounds like an oxymoron isn't it? Especially for a shopaholic like me it wasn't a possible phrase till y'day. Online shopping with "indiatimes" has become irritating off late. Ten days after placing an order, I got a mail saying that my order has got canceled. There was no explanation as to why the order was canceled or why the status update happened after 10 days? The order was for my nephew and I just had to pity that kid who has been calling me every now and then, asking when he will get his gift. This is the second time that I'm having a bad  online shopping exp with "indiatimes". Though I had few good shipments from them, I'm skeptical about my future purchases with this online shop.

2 comments:

  1. try futurebazaar.com or rediff shopping, i hv had pretty decent experiences with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ums. Rediff has improved a lot from I what I saw last year. I used their shopping site and was good.

    ReplyDelete